2015 TPWD Statewide Public Hearings
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is recommending changes to next year’s hunting and fishing regulations, expanding upon the success of several resource management initiatives. The department is seeking comment on these proposed changes to the state’s hunting and fishing regulations during a series of public hearings. Each year, TPWD considers changes in hunting and fishing regulations to achieve resource management objectives and maximize outdoor recreation opportunities consistent with good stewardship. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission will make final decisions on the proposals.
The meeting schedule is not available at this time.
Recent News Releases Involving Public Comment
(Back One Year)
- March 26, 2015 — TPW Commission Adopts Turkey Hunting Regulation Changes
- March 26, 2015 — TPW Commission Adopts Changes in Fishing Regulations
- March 17, 2015 — TPWD to Take Public Comment on Hueco Tanks at Open House
- March 4, 2015 — Wichita Falls Residents Rally to Cry “Our Lake, Our Life”
- Feb. 20, 2015 — TPWD Taking Public Comment on Regulations Proposals Online, Live Webinar Set for March 6
- Jan. 22, 2015 — TPWD Proposing Changes to Turkey Hunting Regulations
- Jan. 22, 2015 — TPWD Proposing Adjustments to Bass and Gar Fishing Regulations; Commercial Crab and Finfish Rules
- Oct. 9, 2014 — Public Meeting Planned for Bastrop County Wildfire Mitigation Projects
- Oct. 6, 2014 — Texas To Receive Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Restoration Funding
- April 17, 2014 — Public Comment Sought on Rules to Require Draining Water from Vessels on All Public Fresh Waters