Birds of a Feather
8:30a Mon, October 19, 2015
This is a single occurrence of a repeating event. View all dates.
Let’s hang out together on one Monday morning a month. Meet other "birding buddies" and spot our fine feathered friends as they stay or migrate to and from the hill country.
Beginners or experienced birders welcome!
- Come early to register
- Come to learn or to teach.
- Bring binoculars, birding guides, creature comforts such as comfy-sturdy shoes, hats, layered clothing, and water.
- Plan on a two hour guided walk and then bring a picnic and stay for as long as you like to enjoy our 5000 acre natural area for the day on your own!
Regular Day-use Entrance Fees
- Texas State Park Pass No charge for everyone in vehicle
- Seniors 65 and above $3 Bring ID for free Bluebonnet Pass (half price entry)
- Adult day-use entry $6
- Kids 12 and under always free