New Moon Hike
Sun, March 26, 2017
Especially kid-friendly, there's nothing to be afraid of here!
You've seen the Park in the daytime, now see it at night. One never knows what may happen, but we plan on:
• spider-sniffing (maybe even tarantulas!)
• scorpions glowing under black lights
• pauraques (night birds seen nowhere else in the US except South Texas)
• alligator eyes glowing red in the night
• stargazing, constellations, planets
• creatures of the night. anything is possible including armadillos, owls, frogs, bobcats, snakes, bats...
Meet on the deck just outside the Park Store. Suitable for all ages. Free with park admission ($5 for adults, children 12-and-under free).