Beach & Bay Day
Sat, April 15, 2017
Our park opens its doors for a FREE come out and play day!
FREE fun, games, and plenty of activities for the whole family await you at Galveston Island State Park. Don't believe me? Well, come out and try it for yourself.
Park entry fees will be waived to help you explore the park through kayaking, games, crafts, fishing, hiking, and tons of fun! Upon arrival to the park, please register and grab information about activities and events. Transportation to activities will be provided.
Beach and Bay Day: Come Out and Play is an event sponsored by the park and the Friends of Galveston Island State Park. We challenge you to explore and enjoy the great things to do here at our great island getaway!
What to expect:
- Free activities at the beach, bay, trails, and Nature Center
- Park entry fees will be waived
- Transportation within park provided
- Lots of friendly volunteers and helpful staff
- ADA accessible trails and events
What to bring:
- Outdoor clothing for getting wet and having fun, including close toed shoes
- Camera for those great action shots
- Reusable water bottle and snacks
Need more information? Please check in with the Friends of Galveston Island State Park for more details as we plan events and activities: https://fogisp.wordpress.com/