Zombie Apocalypse Hike
Sat, March 11, 2017
Could you survive and thrive during an apocalyptic event?...or an easy hike?
Are you prepared for an emergency? Have you wondered about your abilities to live in the wild, such as after an apocalyptic event? Well, we’re going to talk about the basic skills needed to find food, water, shelter, and space in our short (somewhat humorous) program.
Beginning at the Nature Center, we'll travel to find survival items, share necessary skills, and test you luck during (an imaginary) zombie apocalypse.
So, join us....if you dare! Everyone is welcome to this free hour-long program (pets and zombies must be on leash.) Bring your hiking gear for a short prairie walk. Restrooms available. Costumed individuals encouraged.
Before you can join us:
• Park entry fee paid before trip
• All children must be accompanied by an adult
What to expect:
• Great family fun for all ages
• Prepared for a short walk and survival skills tests
• Small group instruction and guide
• Outdoor hiking
• 1 hour program of games, prizes, and short hike