Guided Bird Walk
Come spot the actual "snow birds" on your hill country winter bird list. Guides include an experienced birder and Texas Master Naturalist and the park ranger. This walk is for all experience levels. Come to teach or learn.
Jan 26, 2015
from 08:30 AM to 11:00 AM
|Where||Hill Country State Natural Area|
|Contact Name||Ranger Leanne Beauxbeannes|
|Contact Phone||(830) 796-4413|
Join us on this winter morning walk with nature. Help us spot the birds on our winter bird list here at HCSNA. Our guides will be an experienced birder and Texas Master Naturalist as well as the park interpretive ranger.
- Meet at HCSNA headquarters by 8:15 AM to register
- Dress in layers for weather
- Bring water, binoculars and guide books
- Children 12 and under always free
- Senior 65+ $3 Adults $6
- Annual pass waives fees for all in one vehicle
- RSVPs always welcome