Trail Work Days
Sat, April 08, 2017
Join our staff on trail work days. Please come help the rangers maintain our 40 miles of scenic trails in the beautiful Hill Country State Natural. Area.
Hill Country State Natural Area has 40 miles of scenic trails used by hikers, bicyclers, and horseback riders. We invite you to come volunteer doing trail work which might include brush control, tree trimming and/or erosion repair. There is a job for every ability, with rest breaks as needed.
Please come join a ranger and help to maintain our trails!
- Bring water, snacks, creature comforts and work boots, gloves and hats
- Hand tools appreciated; some provided
- We will meet at headquarters at 8:30 AM for registration and start out at 9 Fee waived of course
- Give us your Email for monthly updates and details
- Please RSVP with your group or individuals (not required)