Walk With Nature/ Talk With the Ranger
Tue, April 18, 2017
As John Muir said “In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks.” Join us on our guided nature walk, exploring the diversity of the Hill Country. (Events may be cancelled with rain or wet trails. Call first!)
Plants of all sizes and colors are scattered all over the limestone hills and they would like to invite you to come see them and learn their names.
Ranger Leanne will be guiding to teach and to learn.
• February--- Late Winter! Signs of Spring!
• March--- Early Spring Blooms! Trees and shrubs in color!
• April --- Wild flower Month! See six dates offered! Come often and watch as each species adds its color to the landscape.
May-Dec nature focus TBA
- Wear sensible shoes, layered clothing and a hat or cap.
- Bring field books, cameras, and water and a friend.
- Arrive early enough to register before 10 o'clock start time.
- Day-use entry fees apply. Bring a picnic and stay all day on your own!
- RSVP always appreciated.