Journey at the Gulf's Edge
Wed, February 22, 2017
Join the park naturalist for a two-hour walk to discover beach treasures, learn about beach inhabitants, and explore Mustang Island State Park's many diverse resources!
During this two-hour walk we will hunt for shells, watch and identify birds, look at life around the jetties, and learn about adaptations among creatures who call Mustang Island home.
- The group will meet downstairs by the butterfly garden at Headquarters
- The walk is two miles at a leisurely pace
- Bring binoculars if you have them and something to put your treasures in
- Dress for the weather
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash
- Program is free with park admission ($5 adults, 12 and under free)