Wildlife Tax Valuation Workshop for Landowners
Fri, April 14, 2017
Civic Center – Small Meeting Room
301 Veterans Memorial Dr
Gatesville, Tx 76528
Biologists will provide a general overview of the wildlife tax valuation, wildlife management plan development, and applicable management practices.
Biologists from Texas Parks and Wildlife will be hosting a free workshop for landowners interested in Wildlife Tax Valuation. During the workshops, biologists will provide a general overview of the wildlife tax valuation, wildlife management plan development, and applicable management practices. At the end of the workshop, biologists will be available to assist landowners with providing management recommendations and developing a wildlife management plan.
Who should attend?
Texas landowners interested in wildlife tax valuation for their property.
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of Wildlife Tax Valuation
- Habitat Evaluation
- Target Species Selection
- Requirements and Wildlife Management Plan Development
- 7 Wildlife Management Practices
- Filling out the Wildlife Management Plan and Annual Review
- Assistance with Individual Plan Preparation
You may attend any workshop regardless of the county you live in or where your property is located. There is no cost to attend but please register at least 3 days prior to a workshop.
* LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED DURING THE WORKSHOP. ATTENDEES ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING A SACK LUNCH.
Please go to the following link to sign up for the workshop: https://goo.gl/forms/IL3vPjbuCUIdtACY2