Come Fly With Me
TPW Magazine, May 2009
Migration is one of the most interesting occurences in nature! This issue has some fascinating facts and is an opportunity to explore the rewarding world of birdwatching. Students will sharpen their outdoor observation skills, work with maps and gain a greater appreciation for the importance of Texas habitat to species across the Americas.
- Print "Come Fly With Me "
- You may print and distribute this pdf of the article for classroom use.
- Student Page
- This web page is for your students, with links to activities, video clips and related web sites to guide students' research.
- Background for Teachers
- Learn more about the topics for this month.
- These definitions include a context sentence to aid understanding.
- Activities and Lesson Plans
- From discussion questions to fun activities, try these supplements to your curriculum to engage students.
- Project WILD Activities
- Activities suited for this month's topics.