South Texas Activities - Teachers and Parents Page
- Thicket Game Grade 4 Science: Students play hide-and-seek as ocelots as they learn about adaptations and habitat.
- Green Jay Color by Number K-2: Students color by number, create a "palm forest."
- Horned Lizard Art K-2: Students create a Horned Lizard using torn paper.
- . Several activities including a more detailed version of the Thicket Game, "Shrinking Habitat," math activities, word find and background information. Emphasizes the challenges to rare species.
- Fun Activities for South Texas
- . Simple coloring pages of animals found in South Texas. These are web pages. Choose "Print Friendly" at the top for best results when printing.
Field Trip Destinations
Visit a State Park in South Texas
Explore a Wildlife Management Area in South Texas