Become a Sponsor of the 20th Annual Great Texas Birding Classic
It’s the biggest, longest and wildest birdwatching tournament in the U.S.!
Why should your organization be interested in the Birding Classic?
- 71.8 million people in the United States participate in wildlife watching, with 2.5 million birdwatchers in Texas.
- With over 640 species of birds documented, Texas has richer bird diversity than almost any other state with many of the top birdwatching hotspots, making it the #1 birdwatching destination in the United States.
- Birders are generally well-educated, have family incomes above the national average, fall between 40 and 65 years of age and are represented equally by men and women.
- Conservation grants made possible by event sponsors and team registration fees fund year-round conservation projects that benefit wildlife.
- Each year, youth participation increases and past competitors come back year after year.
Thanks to our 19th Annual Birding Classic Sponsors!
2015 sponsors included Toyota, Swarovski Optik, N.A., and Awards Ceremony sponsor Audubon Texas, as well as team sponsors from around the state. Thanks for making 2015 such a great year!
Back to Top
∧ Back to Top