PO Box 116
Mathis, Texas 78368
Greg Binion, Biologist
Coleto Creek Reservoir
Public Access Facilities
The Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority operates Coleto Creek Park, the only park on the shores of Coleto Creek Reservoir. In addition to services listed below, the park offers a swimming area and opportunities for shoreline fishing.
A: Coleto Creek Park
- Located one mile north of US Hwy 59
- Four-lane improved boat ramp
- A weigh station is located at the Coleto Creek Park headquarters.
- Fee: $9/vehicle/day for up to 4 people, $2/additional person on larger groups. Annual permit available.
- Open all year
- Operated by Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority (361) 575-6366