Annual Public Hunting Permit Public Hunt Region 4: Dallas/Ft. Worth
Many public hunting regions are located near population centers like Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston-Beaumont, San Antonio-Corpus Christi, etc.
Each public hunt region has a chart showing which animals may be hunted on each area.
Most areas support dove hunting.
Download the entire booklet here: 2014-2015 TPWD Map Booklet for Public Hunting Lands | PDF
- Region Map and All Hunts Offered | PDF
- Collin County Complex
- Collin/Hunt County Complex
- Collin/Rockwall County Complex
- 501 Cooke/Denton/Grayson Counties: Ray Roberts PHL | Aerial map
- 2363 Delta County: Rattan Community | Aerial map
- 2466 Delta County: FM 1530 | Aerial map
- 731 Delta/Hopkins Counties: Cooper WMA | Aerial map
- 1155 Hopkins County: South Sulphur Unit - Cooper Lake State Park | Aerial map
- 901N Fannin County: Bois D'Arc Unit - Caddo National Grasslands WMA | Aerial map
- 901S Fannin County: Ladonia Unit - Caddo National Grasslands WMA | Aerial map
- 2449 Fannin County: Crossroads Farm | Aerial map
- 2018 Hunt County: West Celeste | Aerial map
- 2178 Hunt County: South Muddig | Aerial map
- Hunt County Complex 1
- Hunt County Complex 2
- 708 Hunt/Rains/Van Zandt Counties: Tawakoni WMA | Aerial map
- 705 Lamar County: Pat Mayse WMA | Aerial map
- 2435 Rockwall County: Tate Farm West | Aerial map