Annual Public Hunting Permit Public Hunt Region 5: Pineywoods
Many public hunting regions are located near population centers like Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston-Beaumont, San Antonio-Corpus Christi, etc.
Each public hunt region has a chart showing which animals may be hunted on each area.
Most areas support dove hunting.
Download the entire booklet here: 2014-2015 TPWD Map Booklet for Public Hunting Lands | PDF
- Region Map and All Hunts Offered | PDF
- 733 Anderson County: Big Lake Bottom WMA | Aerial map
- 754 Anderson County: Gus Engeling WMA | Aerial map
- 2495 Anderson County: Ivy | Aerial map
- 727 Bowie/Cass/Morris/Titus Counties: White Oak Creek WMA| Aerial map
- 2463 Henderson County: Trinidad City Lake | Aerial map
- 707 Jasper/Tyler Counties: Angelina Neches/Dam B WMA | Aerial map
- 730 Marion/Harrison Counties: Caddo Lake WMA | Aerial map
- 747E Nacogdoches County: Alazan Bayou WMA - Blount Tract | Aerial map
- 747W Angelina County: Alazan Bayou WMA - Old River Tract | Aerial map
- 122 Newton County: Campbell Global Unit 122 | Aerial map
- 630 Panola County: Sabine River Authority Unit 630 | Aerial map
- 902 Sabine/Jasper Counties: Moore Plantation WMA | Aerial map
- 106 San Augustine County: Campbell Global Unit 106 | Aerial map
- 903 San Augustine County: Bannister WMA | Aerial map
- 615 Shelby County: North Toledo Bend WMA | Aerial map
- 732 Smith County: Old Sabine Bottom WMA | Aerial map
- 904 Trinity County: Alabama Creek WMA | Aerial map