Nannie M. Stringfellow: Wildlife Viewing (WMA)
Phone: (979) 798-8746
2200 7th Street, 3rd Floor
Bay City, TX 77414
Dates Open: Open for Special Hunts only.
Viewing wildlife is an enjoyable activity that is available in many of the Wildlife Management Areas of Texas.
The WMA is near the Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail and visitors may want to include Nannie M. Stringfellow WMA on their way through the Brazoria and San Bernard Loops of the Upper Texas Coast part of the Trail.
Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail
Places of interest in the Lake Jackson and Freeport area include:
- Brazosport Nature Center & Planetarium Nature Trail
- Sea Center Texas
- Dow Centennial Bottomlands Park
- Lake Jackson Wilderness Park
San Bernard Loop
- Quintana Neotropical Bird Sanctuary
- Quintana Beach County Park
- Bryan Beach
- Peach Point WMA
- San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge
For more information: Great Texas Coastal Birding Traisl