Richland Creek WMA: Camping
Phone: (903) 389-7080
1670 FM 488
Streetman, TX 75859
NOTICE: Over the recent weeks Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and Tarrant Regional Water District have continued to make progress on wetland repairs. Pumps are currently working to fill a portion of our wetland units. We expect increased, but still limited, water availability from now until the end of early teal season. We appreciate your understanding while we continue to make repairs to the wetland system. Please feel free to contact staff at 903-389-7080 if you have any further questions.
Portions of the WMA may be closed for hunting activities. Please call ahead before you visit.
Registration is required.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
Camping is primitive and available for hunters during the Special Permit deer hunts. Campgrounds are open daily the rest of the year.
Camping is available at nearby Fairfield Lake State Park.