Richland Creek WMA: Camping
Phone: (903) 389-7080
1670 FM 488
Streetman, TX 75859
NOTICE: Richland Creek WMA is currently closed due to flooding.
Portions of the WMA may be closed for hunting activities. Please call ahead before you visit.
Registration is required.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
Camping is primitive and available for hunters during the Special Permit deer hunts. Campgrounds are open daily the rest of the year.
Camping is available at nearby Fairfield State Park: Texas Parks and Wildlife - State Parks