Caddo National Grasslands WMA: Camping
Phone: (903) 881-8233
Dates Open: Open year round.
Registration is required.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
Designated campsites are available and operated by the US Forest Service.
US Forest Service
PO Box 507, Decatur
For information from the US Forest Service: Caddo - LBJ National Grasslands