Recent flooding has impacted state parks across Texas. Status of ParksVideos, Photos, News


Frequently Asked Questions


Is there a cheaper way for my ranching neighbors and me to put our lands together for hunting than each one of us purchasing a hunting lease license?

Yes, there is a Hunting Cooperative and Wildlife Management Association Hunting Lease License, whereby multiple landowners may pool their acreage for hunting lease license at a reduced fee. Landowners must meet certain requirements to participate in these programs. An application must be completed and may be obtained at any Parks and Wildlife Office or by contacting the License Section at TPWD (800-792-1112) in Austin.

Back to Top
Back to Top