Private Lands Publications and Forms
- Voluntary Conservation Practices
- Landowner Services (PDF 1.1 MB) Guide to services of the Wildlife Division
- Natural Resource Conservation Programs and Services for Texas Landowners (PDF 234.6 KB) Listing of services with contact information.
- Potential Income for Texas Landowners - Public Hunting Leases (PDF 713.6 KB) TPWD small game leasing program.
- Agriculture Property Tax Conversion for Wildlife Management (PDF 692.5 KB) Using wildlife management as a qualifying agricultural practice.
- A Place in the Country: Guidance for New Landowners. (PDF 1.1 MB) Things to consider and assistance available to new landowners.
- Conservation Easements (PDF 1.3 MB) A Guide for Texas Landowners - Description and advantages of this conservation tool.
- Creating Wildlife Management Co-ops (PDF 642.7 KB) A guide to facilitate the formation of landowner-driven wildlife management associations.
- Prescribed Burning Associations in Texas (PDF 638 KB) Description of prescribed burns, prescribed burning associations and a listing of agencies and organizations providing technical/financial assistance and training.
- Restoring Quail Habitat in the Coastal Prairie (PDF 468.5 KB)
- Wildlife Management Associations and Youth Hunting: Passing on the Hunting Heritage (PDF 736.4 KB)
- Landowner Request for Technical Guidance (PWD-153) (PDF 210.5 KB)
- Landowner Request for Technical Guidance (PWD-153) (Word 80.5 KB) (fillable)
- Wildlife Management Plan for agricultural tax valuation (PWD-885) (PDF 193 KB)
- Wildlife Management Plan for agricultural tax valuation (PWD-885) (Word 701.5 KB) (fillable)
- Wildlife Management Annual Report (PWD-888) for county tax office (PDF 83.1 KB)
- Wildlife Management Annual Report (PWD-888) for county tax office (Word 535 KB) (fillable)
- Wildlife Management Plan (PWD-1046) (Word 455 KB) (fillable)