Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) brings the coast to local communities each year through Coastal Expo.
Coastal Expo is a fun, family-oriented event with activities for all ages! Visitors see and touch crabs, sea stars, and other coastal animals; view a glass-bottom stream; solve a mysterious fish kill; learn what washes up on the Texas coast; fish for live catfish; and participate in other great activities. In the process, they learn about Texas coastal ecosystems, why they are important, and how to protect them.
2017 Event Schedule
- January 28, 2017 - Kids Fish, Lake Corpus Christi State Park, Mathis.
- February 9-10, 2017 - Coastal Expo, Edinburg Municipal Park.
- Classes must be registered prior to attending the event.
- Contact Veronica Guzman at (956) 381-9922 or email email@example.com
- April 1, 2017 - Nature Fest, Coleto Creek Park, Victoria.
- April 8, 2017 - Earth Day Bay Day, Heritage park, Corpus Christi.
- April 8, 2017 - Nurture Nature Festival, Baytown Nature Center.
- May 4-7, 2017 - Mayfest, Trinity Park, Fort Worth.
- May 17-21, 2017 - Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest, Sam Rayburn Reservoir.
A big thank you to all of our past volunteers, exhibitors, and sponsors! We would not be able to put on such great events without your help.