2017 News Releases (Search: "education")
Feb. 16, 2017
- TPWD Announces New Paddler Camp Sites on Iconic Devils River [News Images]
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Devils River is one of the premier paddling and fishing destinations in Texas, drawing outdoor enthusiasts each year to enjoy the preserved natural beauty, excellent sport fishery, and native wildlife along its clear waters. But the river is not for the faint of heart.
Feb. 13, 2017
- First 2017 Toyota ShareLunker Collected at Marine Creek Lake
Plain Text –
ATHENS — Fort Worth angler Ryder Wicker caught the first Toyota ShareLunker of the 2017 season Feb. 10 at Marine Creek Lake. But this wasn’t the only “first” he checked off the list – this particular fish outweighs the former water body record holder by more than 2 pounds, and is likely the first ShareLunker caught from a group of selectively bred largemouth bass that were stocked by Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Inland Fisheries biologists 11 years ago.
Feb. 9, 2017
- Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center to host 17th Annual Fly Fish Texas March 11
Plain Text –
ATHENS – Fly Fish Texas is back for the 17th year with a jam-packed day of activities, classes, demonstrations and vendors 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 11 at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center. And it’s all free with the cost of admission to the TFFC.
Feb. 8, 2017
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Seeks Contractors for $70 Million in Repair Projects — Help With State Bidding Process Available, Including Feb. 23 Workshop in Austin [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 7, 2017
- Five Texas Programs among 2017 George H.W. Bush Vamos A Pescar Education Fund Grantees [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 26, 2017
Jan. 19, 2017
- Texas Master Naturalist Program Recognized as 2017 Harvard Ash Center Bright Idea in Government [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 12, 2017
Jan. 2, 2017
- Extended Hunting Seasons Provide Opportunities to Fill Deer, Turkey Tags — Youth-Only, Muzzleloader and Special Late Seasons Open Today Through Jan. 15 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.