2016 News Releases (Search: "education")
Oct. 20, 2016
- Game Warden Field Notes
Plain Text –
The following items are compiled from recent Texas Parks and Wildlife Department law enforcement reports.
Oct. 10, 2016
- Halloween Events Bring Spooky Fun to Texas State Parks
Plain Text –
AUSTIN— The ghosts and goblins are coming to Texas State Parks this month with Halloween events throughout October around the state.
Oct. 4, 2016
- Texas Pollinator BioBlitz Shines Light on Bugs and Butterflies during Annual Migration
Plain Text –
AUSTIN— Bees, butterflies and bugs are some of the important pollinators that help generate spectacular wildflower displays, produce delicious crops and sustain native plants. They can’t do their part without the plants and the Texas Pollinator BioBlitz is helping bring attention to the critical habitat needs of pollinators across the state during the height of the annual fall Monarch migration.
Sept. 22, 2016
- Toyota ShareLunker Season Begins Oct 1 — TPWD implementing program changes to optimize spawning success [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Aug. 31, 2016 — Bundled Plain Text
- Play it Safe on the Water over Labor Day Weekend [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Thursday’s Dove Hunting Season Opening Day a Big Deal in Texas [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Aug. 25, 2016
Aug. 18, 2016
Aug. 15, 2016
Aug. 12, 2016
- Sea Scouts Help Move Dickinson Bayou Wetland Restoration Project to Next Phase [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Aug. 3, 2016
- WAFWA Honors Career Achievements of Western Conservation Professionals — Texas and Utah professionals recognized for their contributions [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
July 21, 2016
June 29, 2016
- Surge in Water Fatalities a Stark Reminder to Practice Safe Boating — 40 Percent of Fatalities in Texas Involve Paddle Craft [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
June 28, 2016
- Texas Parks and Wildlife, Harris County Award $10 Million in Grants — San Jacinto Waste Pit Grant Program to fund Parks, Boat Ramps, Environmental Education [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
June 24, 2016
June 2, 2016
May 26, 2016
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission Awards $3.54 million in Grants to 22 Recreational Trail Projects [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 24, 2016
- Regulation Helping to Keep Redfish Bay Seagrass Healthy after 10 Years [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 23, 2016
- National Safe Boating Week Encourages Boating and Water Safety Ahead of Memorial Day Weekend [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 20, 2016
- Blue Mountain Peak Ranch Named 2016 Leopold Conservation Award Winner [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 12, 2016
May 5, 2016
May 2, 2016
- Community Outdoor Outreach Program Provides Opportunity to Get Outside [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 20, 2016
- Texas Landowners Earn Lone Star Land Steward Awards for Conservation Efforts [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 19, 2016
April 18, 2016
April 14, 2016
April 7, 2016
March 22, 2016
March 15, 2016
- Record Effort Ramps Up To Stop Exotic Invaders Threatening Texas Waters — Legislature Dedicates $6.3 million to Stop Aquatic Invasive Species [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 4, 2016
- Texas Brigades Adds First Coastal Camp to Educational Lineup — The camp is now accepting applications for its inaugural class [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 2, 2016
Feb. 23, 2016
Feb. 17, 2016
Feb. 16, 2016
- Historic Legislation Promises Bright Future for Texas State Parks — Record Appropriation Means Improved Facilities, Visitor Experiences Across the State [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 19, 2016 — Bundled Plain Text
- Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame Picks Three [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Texas State-Fish Art Contest Seeks Entries [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.