2015 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
July 16, 2015
- TPW Commission Holds Special Meeting on Chronic Wasting Disease
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission today heard testimony from staff and invited guests on a variety of issues relating to Chronic Wasting Disease during a special meeting at Texas Parks and Wildlife Headquarters.
July 14, 2015
- Catfish Anglers: TPWD Wants to Hear from You [News Images]
Plain Text –
ATHENS—Catfish anglers have until July 26 to comment on the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department’s (TPWD) proposed catfish management plan.
June 22, 2015
- Draft Catfish Management Plan Available for Review
Plain Text –
ATHENS—Texas Parks and Wildlife Department’s draft catfish management plan is now available for public review and comment.
June 17, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Trustees Extend Public Comment Period on the Draft Phase IV Early Restoration Plan to July 6 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 20, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Invite Public Comment on 10 Proposed Early Restoration Gulf Projects — Public Meetings Set June 10-11 in Texas, Comment Period Open through June 19 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 20, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Shrimp and Oyster Regulation Proposals [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Announce Agreement in Principle for Next 10 Early Restoration Projects — Proposal includes Texas projects to benefit sea turtles, restore bird islands [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 26, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPW Commission Adopts Turkey Hunting Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Adopts Changes in Fishing Regulations [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 17, 2015
Feb. 20, 2015
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Regulations Proposals Online, Live Webinar Set for March 6 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2015
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.