2016 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Aug. 26, 2016
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Evaluating Houston Toad Safe Harbor Agreement — Proposal Would Allow Landowners Who Voluntarily Improve Toad Habitat To Receive Assurances
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — A proposal going out for public comment through Oct. 28 would allow Texas private landowners to voluntarily enter into agreements to benefit the endangered Houston toad, and in return receive assurances that they will not be held liable for incidental take (accidentally harming or killing an endangered species).
Aug. 8, 2016
- TPWD to Host Public Meeting on Palo Pinto Mountains State Park
Plain Text –
FT. WORTH — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department will hold two public meetings regarding the development of facilities and recreational uses proposed for Palo Pinto Mountains State Park. The meetings will take place on two consecutive nights.
Aug. 1, 2016
- TPWD Sets Public Hearings on Deer Movement Rule Proposals in Areas with CWD, animal diseases,
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) is seeking public comment on proposed rules establishing chronic wasting disease (CWD) zones and restricting movement of live deer authorized under TPWD permits to or from properties within those zones.
May 3, 2016
April 4, 2016
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Settle with BP for Natural Resource Injuries to the Gulf of Mexico — Federal court approves $8.8 billion settlement, including $238 million for Texas restoration [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 24, 2016
- TPWD Taking Comment on Proposed Hunting and Fishing Regulation Changes — Online Resources Available for Public Input, Webinar Set for March 3 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 18, 2016
- 20 More Days of Dove Hunting Tops Slate of Proposed Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 5, 2016
Feb. 2, 2016
- TPWD Proposing Changes to Bass and Catfish Fishing Regulations; Drum and Amberjack Size Limits [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2016
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.