2015 News Releases (Search: "warden")
Aug. 21, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- Wood County Game Warden Honored — Kelley Named Texas Officer of the Year by Midwest Association
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — Wood County Game Warden Kurt Kelley was recognized as the Association of Midwest Fish and Game Law Enforcement Officers’ Texas Officer of the Year at Thursday’s Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission meeting. Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Executive Director Carter Smith presented the award for Kelley’s outstanding work as a law enforcement officer.
- Game Warden Field Notes
Plain Text –
The following items are compiled from recent Texas Parks and Wildlife Department law enforcement reports.
Aug. 20, 2015
- Texas Sets Waterfowl Seasons for 2015-16 — Outlook is promising with record duck numbers, improved habitat conditions.
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – In preparation for what is shaping up to be a banner year for duck hunting, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission has approved the 2015-16 waterfowl seasons for Texas.
Aug. 12, 2015
- 2015-16 Texas Hunting, Fishing Licenses Go on Sale Saturday
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — Sportsmen gearing up for the upcoming fall hunting seasons are reminded to renew their licenses for 2015-16, available starting Saturday, August 15. The current year Texas hunting and fishing licenses (except year-to-date fishing licenses) will expire Aug. 31.
Aug. 5, 2015
July 29, 2015
- Governor Abbott Names Dan Friedkin Chairman of Parks and Wildlife Commission [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
July 28, 2015
- TPWD Graduates 23 Texas Game Wardens and State Park Police Officers — For the first time, Texas game wardens and state park police officers are included in the same training academy [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
July 9, 2015
July 7, 2015
- July 4th Weekend Law Enforcement Roundup — Texas Game Wardens Investigating Multiple Water-Related Incidents [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
June 24, 2015
June 3, 2015
- Displaced Wildlife Show Up as Flood Waters Recede — Use Extreme Caution When Removing Debris [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 26, 2015
May 19, 2015
- National Safe Boating Week Highlights Importance of Boating and Water Safety Heading into the Memorial Day Weekend [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 8, 2015
- Texas Game Wardens Arrest Two Killeen Men in Alligator Death [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 6, 2015
April 24, 2015
April 15, 2015
April 6, 2015
March 26, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- Smith County Duo Facing More Than 30 Charges for Illegal Hunting Activity [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Recognizes Employee Achievement [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 17, 2015
March 3, 2015
March 2, 2015
- Be a Part of a Texas Law Enforcement Legend — Applications now being accepted for 60th game warden cadet class [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 17, 2015
Feb. 12, 2015
Feb. 10, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- State Game Warden Seize Shark Boat in Gulf [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Texas Game Wardens Arrest Night Hunters near Downtown New Braunfels [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- Game Warden Field Notes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- SEAFWA Recognizes Game Warden and TPWD Employee [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 14, 2015
Jan. 6, 2015
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.