2006 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Dec. 27, 2006
- Public Meetings Set for Big Bend Ranch State Park Use Plan
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department will hold two meetings in January to seek public comment about how Big Bend Ranch State Park should be accessed and used for recreational purposes in the future.
Dec. 4, 2006
- Scoping Meetings Set for Proposed Saltwater Fishing Regulation Changes
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department’s Coastal Fisheries division will host five scoping meetings the first and second weeks of January to discuss proposed changes to saltwater fishing regulations in 2007.
Nov. 13, 2006
- Wildlife Conservationists Partner To Restore Bald Eagle Nest — Collapsed bald eagle nest in Dallam County needed rebuilding
Plain Text –
FORT WORTH, Texas — Wednesday, a bald eagle nest located in the northern Texas Panhandle received a much needed restoration thanks to a statewide partnership of university and state wildlife experts and zoos. The group partnered to build an artificial nest and perch for a pair of bald eagles that has made the area home for the past several years. Biologists feared that if the nest was not restored, the eagle pair, which mates for life, would lose this nesting habitat.
Nov. 6, 2006
Oct. 12, 2006
- Public Hearings Set for Offshore Aquaculture and Private Artificial Reef Regs [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Aug. 1, 2006
June 19, 2006
May 30, 2006
March 22, 2006
Jan. 30, 2006 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Unveils Proposed Hunting, Fishing Rule Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Crockett County Motorized Trail Grant Approved [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 23, 2006
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.