2012 News Releases (Search: "quail")
Sept. 18, 2012
- New video series shows how to cook wild fish and game — Project Links Chef Jesse Griffiths, Texas Parks & Wildlife and Central Market Cooking Classes
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – A new series of Eat Local: Cooking Texas Style videos from Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) feature Chef Jesse Griffiths, who is also leading Central Market Cooking School classes this fall in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Southlake. The classes will feature TPWD experts on hand to answer questions about hunting, fishing and the outdoors.
Aug. 29, 2012
- Covering Texas Conservation History — Resources for News Media
Plain Text –
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has posted on its website a trove of historic photos, magazine articles, and research reports that yield a fascinating look at hunting, fishing and fish and wildlife conservation in the early to mid-1900s. For those willing to look back, these show how things have changed, but also how many of the same pressing issues are still with us today.
Aug. 8, 2012
- Hunting, Fishing Licenses on sale Aug. 15
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — Current year Texas hunting and fishing licenses (except year-to-date fishing licenses) expire Aug. 31, and new licenses for 2012-2013 will go on sale Wednesday, Aug. 15.
May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012
- Cook’s Branch Conservancy Receives Texas’s Highest Award for Private Land Conservation [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 30, 2012
- Regional Lone Star Land Stewards Persevere Through Drought, Down Economy [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 12, 2012
Jan. 30, 2012
Jan. 18, 2012
- Local Food Movement Finds New Favor With Wild Game — Central Market and Texas Parks and Wildlife to Host February Wild Game Cooking Classes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.