Note: This item is more than six years old. Please take the publication date into consideration for any date references.
Workshops Offer Chance to Get Involved in Fisheries Management
Texas Parks & Wildlife Department-Coastal Fisheries Division is hosting a series of workshops on how to get involved in the fisheries management process. The staff will provide an overview of why fisheries are managed, how state and federal fisheries management works, which agencies are involved and what each of their roles is and information on upcoming fisheries issues. The goal of the workshops is to provide attendees with the knowledge and understanding needed to become successful participants in the fisheries management process.
Workshops begin at 7 p.m. and will be held at the following locations:
- April 15, 2010, TPWD Dickinson Marine Lab, 1502 FM 517 E, Dickinson, TX
- April 20, 2010, Calhoun County Fairgrounds, Extension Building Ag Auditorium, 186 County Road 101, Port Lavaca, TX
- April 21, 2010, Texas A&M Corpus Christi, Natural Resources Center, Room 1003, 6300 Ocean Drive, Corpus Christi, TX
- April 22, 2010, Port Isabel Community Center, 213 Yturria, Port Isabel, TX
For more information please contact Tonya Wiley, TPWD Dickinson Marine Lab, 281-534-0131, firstname.lastname@example.org or Art Morris, TPWD Corpus Christi Field Station, 361-825-3356, email@example.com.
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.