2015 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Nov. 12, 2015
- Anglers Invited to Comment on Proposed Tawakoni Catfish Regulation
Plain Text –
ATHENS—Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has scheduled a public meeting to give anglers the opportunity to comment on a proposed regulation change for blue and channel catfish at Lake Tawakoni.
Oct. 5, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Propose Comprehensive Restoration Plan for the Gulf of Mexico — Texas Meeting Set For Nov. 10 In Galveston To Seek Public Comment On Draft Plan, Which Would Allocate Up To $8.8 Billion For Restoration From Proposed Settlement With BP
Plain Text –
GULF COAST — The Deepwater Horizon oil spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment Trustees (Trustees) propose a comprehensive, integrated, ecosystem restoration plan for the Gulf of Mexico. The draft plan is based on an assessment of impacts to the Gulf’s natural resources—and on the services those resources provide—following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Oct. 2, 2015
- Bastrop State Park Begins Planning for Future Use of Golf Course Land
Plain Text –
BASTROP— The golf course at Bastrop State Park may have closed its fairways in February, but the park is looking to turn the site of the historic nine-hole public links into a showcase of the natural and cultural heritage of the “Lost Pines” area.
July 16, 2015
July 14, 2015
June 22, 2015
June 17, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Trustees Extend Public Comment Period on the Draft Phase IV Early Restoration Plan to July 6 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 20, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Invite Public Comment on 10 Proposed Early Restoration Gulf Projects — Public Meetings Set June 10-11 in Texas, Comment Period Open through June 19 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
April 20, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Shrimp and Oyster Regulation Proposals [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Announce Agreement in Principle for Next 10 Early Restoration Projects — Proposal includes Texas projects to benefit sea turtles, restore bird islands [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 26, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPW Commission Adopts Turkey Hunting Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Adopts Changes in Fishing Regulations [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 17, 2015
Feb. 20, 2015
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Regulations Proposals Online, Live Webinar Set for March 6 [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2015
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.