2014 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
Oct. 6, 2014
- Texas To Receive Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Restoration Funding — Artificial Reef, Coastal State Park Projects In Latest Round of Early Restoration
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – Five Texas-based projects totaling about $18 million have been approved to begin to compensate Texas for lost human use of natural resources resulting from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The three artificial reef and two state park projects are part of the latest round of early restoration led by state and federal Natural Resource Damage Assessment trustees.
April 17, 2014
- Public Comment Sought on Rules to Require Draining Water from Vessels on All Public Fresh Waters
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission has approved for public comment a proposal to require that all boats operating on all public fresh water in Texas be drained after use to help combat the further spread of zebra mussels.
March 20, 2014
- Rules to Fight Zebra Mussels Take Effect in Additional Counties Sunday
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – In the state’s continuing effort to combat the spread of invasive zebra mussels, 30 counties in North and Central Texas will be added effective Sunday, March 23, to the recently-implemented rules requiring that all boats operating on public water be drained after use.
March 13, 2014
- Public Hearing Set for Proposed 160 Acre Public Artificial Reef Site [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 4, 2014
- TPWD Adds Second Public Hearing in Corpus Christi on Proposing Seatrout Bag Limit Change [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 19, 2014 — Bundled Plain Text
- Mule Deer, Squirrel Seasons Top Suite of Proposed Hunting Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Proposing Seatrout Bag Limit Change, Gar Conservation Rules [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 21, 2014
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.