2016 News Releases (Search: "public comment")
May 3, 2016
- TPWD Taking Public Comment on Proposed Deer Movement Rules
Plain Text –
AUSTIN — The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD) is taking public comment on proposed rules that would implement the department’s comprehensive chronic wasting disease (CWD) management plan with respect to the artificial movement of deer under TPWD permits, including Triple T (trap, transfer and transplant), DMP (deer management permit), TTP (trap, transport and process) and deer breeder.
April 4, 2016
- Deepwater Horizon Trustees Settle with BP for Natural Resource Injuries to the Gulf of Mexico — Federal court approves $8.8 billion settlement, including $238 million for Texas restoration
Plain Text –
New Orleans, LA (April 4, 2016) — The Deepwater Horizon oil spill Natural Resource Damage Assessment Trustees (Trustees) have settled with BP for natural resource injuries stemming from the spill. This settlement concludes the largest natural resource damage assessment ever undertaken. The Trustee Council will now begin implementing restoration as laid out in the comprehensive restoration plan.
Feb. 24, 2016
- TPWD Taking Comment on Proposed Hunting and Fishing Regulation Changes — Online Resources Available for Public Input, Webinar Set for March 3
Plain Text –
AUSTIN – The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is seeking public comment on proposed changes to the state’s hunting and fishing regulations for 2016-17.
Feb. 18, 2016
- 20 More Days of Dove Hunting Tops Slate of Proposed Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 5, 2016
Feb. 2, 2016
- TPWD Proposing Changes to Bass and Catfish Fishing Regulations; Drum and Amberjack Size Limits [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2016
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.