Public Use & Planning
The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department is working with stakeholders and the public to develop plans for sustainable and responsible long-term conservation and use of the Devils River. Our actions today have the power to effect positive change that will help conserve the river for future generations to enjoy. Following are the planning and public use documents that have been developed with stakeholder input.
- Devils River Map and Critical Paddler Information (PDF)
- Devils River State Natural Area Access Permit Overview (PDF)
- Devils River State Natural Area and Vicinity (PDF 550 KB)
- Devils River Working Group Report 1 to Texas Parks and Wildlife (PDF 2.5 MB)
- Devils River Working Group Report 2 to Texas Parks and Wildlife (PDF 5.9 MB)