- Texas State Parks Director Named Vice-President of National Association of State Park Directors
- TPWD Sets Public Meetings to Gather Input on Spotted Seatrout Management
- Hunter Education 101 Courses Offer Hands-on Hunting Opportunities for Beginners This Fall
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Lights Out for Birds, Lake Mineral Wells & Parks on Exhibit
Follow volunteers monitoring bird injuries and mortalities in downtown Dallas and learn how keeping our lights out during migration can help our feathered friends. The mineral waters of Mineral Wells have long lured visitors, but lakeside recreation is the draw today. See how exhibit staff work to tell the stories of state parks through signs, maps and displays.
Back in the Saddle
A Texan rides at all state parks with equestrian trails and finds healing along the way. I didn't want to go alone, but here I am, leaning against the sidewall of the truck pumping gas in Quitaque, on the downhill side of the Caprock Escarpment. There's a dog in the passenger seat, a horse in the trailer and a thick layer of dust on it all.
Win a Lifetime License!
The Lifetime License Drawing is your chance to win a Lifetime Super Combo License ($1,800 value) that lets you hunt and fish in Texas without ever buying another state license. Entries are only $5. There are three chances to win: enter by September 30, October 31 or November 30.