Always consider your health and wellbeing as well as that of others before going fishing.
Follow your local, state and CDC guidelines for the most updated information. Here are some additional reminders if you plan on fishing.
- Keep a six-foot social distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid crowds: look for other times or places to fish.
- Do not touch benches, railings, water fountains or other public facilities.
- Wash hands before and after fishing, or after touching any surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Exact channel catfish stocking dates are subject to change. Please do not contact TPWD for specific stocking dates.
Neighborhood Fishin’ sites currently being stocked regularly
After the week of 7/24, stockings will resume during the first week of September.
|NFP Site||Metropolitan area|
|Medical Center South||Amarillo|
|Central Park Pond #1||College Station|
|Greenbriar Park (Fort Worth)||Dallas/Ft. Worth|
|Hurst Chisholm Park||Dallas/Ft. Worth|
|Lakeside Park (Duncanville)||Dallas/Ft. Worth|
|Mesquite City Lake||Dallas/Ft. Worth|
|South Lakes Park South Pond in Denton
(this location will not be stocked the week of 7/20)
|Burke-Crenshaw Lake||Houston||Mary Jo Peckham Park||Houston|
|Herman Little Pond||Houston|
|Missouri City C. P. L.||Houston|
|Oakes Street||San Angelo|
|Miller's Pond||San Antonio|
|Southside Lions Park||San Antonio|
|Buena Vista Park Lake||Waco|
|South Weeks||Wichita Falls|
Neighborhood Fishin' is supported by government and private partners.