The pool is available after hours for private group rental. In addition to a use fee of $150, lifeguard(s) must be provided by the group, at the minimum rate of one lifeguard per 25 people. Maximum of 75 people for private pool function. Contact the park for more information.
- Open Wed.-Sun. 11 a.m. - 3 p.m & 4 p.m - 7 p.m.
- Closed on Mon. and Tues.
- Pool open normal hours until August 9
- Pool closed August 12 and 13
- Pool open normal hours August 14-16
- Closing for the season on August 16, 2015
- Free with paid entrance to the park
- Available for after hours rental
Note: Information and prices are subject to change. Please call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for the latest updates. The daily entrance fee is charged in addition to any facility fees, unless otherwise stated. A Texas State Park Pass will allow you and your guests to enjoy unlimited visits for 1-year to more than 90 State Parks, without paying the daily entrance fee, in addition to other benefits.
Pets are not allowed in any Texas State Park buildings. For other general pet restrictions check the Texas State Park Regulations. For park specific pet restrictions contact the park.
Call the park or park information (1-800-792-1112) for more information.