TPW Magazine, August 2009
Snakes are probably one of the most misunderstood creatures in Texas. Your students will have the opportunity to learn about these fascinating reptiles and their role in our ecosystem.
- Print "Ssssnakes Alive!"
- You may print and distribute this pdf of the article for classroom use.
- Student Research Page
- This web page is for your students, with links to activities, video clips and related web sites to guide students' research.
- Background for Teachers
- Learn more about the topics for this month.
- Vocabulary - definitions and context
- These definitions include a context sentence to aid understanding.
- Activities and Lesson Plans
- From discussion questions to fun activities, try these supplements to your curriculum to engage students.
- Project WILD Activities
- Activities suited for this month's topics.