How to measure fish:
- Place the fish on its side with the jaw closed.
- For soft-tailed fish, squeeze the tail fin together to obtain the maximum overall length.
- For hard-tailed fish, turn the tail to obtain maximum length.
- Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.
How to measure crabs:
- For stone crab, measure from tip of claw to the first joint behind the immovable claw.
- For blue crab, measure across the widest part of the body from tip of spine to tip of spine.
Back to Top
∧ Back to Top
/* pop-up usability test recruiter */