Fur-Bearing Animal License Requirements
- Hunting - Required to take fur-bearing animals or their pelts during the recreational season. A person taking fur-bearers with a trapper's license is not required to possess a hunting license.
- Trapper - Required to take fur-bearing animals or their pelts during the commercial harvest season for the purpose of sale. This license also allows a person to take fur-bearing animals.
- Resident - $19.00 Non-Resident - $315.00
- Wholesale Fur Dealer - Required of persons purchasing fur-bearing animals or pelts of fur-bearing animals from trappers, retail fur buyers, fur-bearing animal propagators or another whole sale fur dealer.
- Resident - $189.00 Non-resident - $263.00
- Fur-bearing Animal Propagation - Entitles a person to take or possess a living fur-bearing animal and hold it for the purpose of propagation or sale. Facility inspection required prior to initial licensing.
- Note: Persons 17 years of age or older while hunting, fishing or trapping MUST have on their person a driver's license or personal identification certificate
Back to Top
∧ Back to Top