Managed Lands Deer Permits
The Managed Lands Deer Permit (MLDP) program allows landowners involved in a formal management program to have the state's most flexible seasons and bag limits. The program is incentive based and habitat focused.
- Antlerless and Spike-Buck Deer Control Permits Program Information (PWD 1045A) (PDF 31.2 KB)
- MLDP Program Information (White-tailed Deer) (PDF 48.1 KB)
- MLDP Harvest Log(PDF 100.2 KB)
- MLDP Program Information (Mule Deer) (PDF 227.6 KB)
- Wildlife Management Plan (Word 455 KB) (Blank Form)