Texas Parks and Wildlife Department acts as a silent partner in hundreds of communities across the state through its grant, assistance, education, and outreach programs. From the largest metroplex to the smallest rural community these programs help to build new parks, conserve natural resources, preserve historical sites, provide access to water bodies, develop educational programs for youth, and much more.
- Landowner Incentive Program
- Pastures for Upland Birds Program
- Section 6 Grants
- Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Research Grants
- Conservation License Plate Grant Program
- State Wildlife Grants
- Habitat and Angler Access Program - Request for Proposals
- Aquatic Invasive Species Grants - The FY24-25 AIS Research Grants Request for Proposals is now closed. The FY26-27 RFP for projects beginning September 1, 2025 will be posted no later than March 1, 2025. If you would like to receive notification when the RFP is posted, please send your name, affiliation, and email address to email@example.com.
- River Access and Conservation Areas Program (PDF) - Establishing Lease Agreements with Private Landowners to Expand Public Access to Fishing and Paddling on Texas Rivers.
- Sportfish Restoration Program