12861 Galm Road #7
San Antonio, Texas 78254
(210) 688-9460 or 688-9516
Randy Myers, District Manager
- San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau
203 S. St. Mary's St., 2nd floor
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Public Access Facilities
One public access park offers camping, picnic areas, boat ramps, and good shoreline access. A few RV sites with hookups are available for rental; call (210) 635-8359 to reserve a site. Camping and day use fees apply. A fee receipt for Braunig Lake also provides admittance to Calaveras Lake. See details.
A: Braunig Park
- Located approximately 17 miles south of San Antonio in Bexar County. From Interstate 37, take exit 130.
- Two paved boat ramps are available.
- Fees required (see above)
- Gates open 6 am to 10 pm March 15 – Sept. 15; 6 am to 8 pm Sept. 16 – March 14
- Operated by Thousand Trails Management Services (210) 635-8289