North Toledo Bend: Camping (WMA)
Phone: (936) 569-8547
8096 FM 2782
Nacogdoches, TX 75964
Robert "Bob" Baker
Dates Open: Open year round.
Registration is required.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
A primitive camping area is located in a cleared area on the north end of the WMA. Refer to the information/registration for location.
Additional camping information for Martin Dies, Jr. SP, 80 miles south of the WMA and Martin Creek Lake State Park, 48 miles north of the WMA: Texas Parks and Wildlife - State Parks