2005 News Releases (Search: "quail")
Dec. 5, 2005
- Quail Provide Impetus for Landscape Conservation Efforts
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — Quail are considered by wildlife officials to be a keystone indicator species of the health of grassland ecosystems. When their numbers fall, other species that inhabit those ecosystems follow in a domino effect. A diverse cooperative, working under the umbrella of the Texas Quail Conservation Initiative, is making landscape level conservation progress to help ensure the dominos won’t topple.
Nov. 21, 2005
- TPWD Game Warden Field Notes
Plain Text –
The following are excerpts from recent Texas Parks and Wildlife Department law enforcement reports.
Nov. 7, 2005
- TPWD Unveils Possible Hunting and Fishing Rule Changes
Plain Text –
AUSTIN, Texas — The success of resource management efforts on a variety of fronts has led Texas Parks and Wildlife Department biologists to recommend several possible changes to next year’s hunting and fishing regulations. Among the topics being considered include: an expansion of special regulations affecting the harvest of whitetail bucks based on antler characteristics, creation of an upland game bird management permit program and elimination of the trophy red drum and tarpon tagging requirements.
Oct. 31, 2005 — Bundled Plain Text
- Application Deadline Is Nov. 5 for Big Time Texas Hunts [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Panhandle Boasts Boom Quail Production [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Oct. 7, 2005
Aug. 29, 2005
Aug. 22, 2005
Aug. 8, 2005
Aug. 1, 2005
June 29, 2005
June 27, 2005 — Bundled Plain Text
- Recent Legislation Affects Texas Wildlife, Parks [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Texas Whitewing Zone Changes Accepted [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
May 2, 2005
April 7, 2005
Feb. 28, 2005 — Bundled Plain Text
- TPWD Seeking Input about Proposed Regulation Changes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPWD Calendar [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to email@example.com and mention Plain Text Pages.