2015 News Releases (Search: "warden")
May 26, 2015
- Game Warden Field Notes
Plain Text –
The following items are compiled from recent Texas Parks and Wildlife Department law enforcement reports.
May 19, 2015
- National Safe Boating Week Highlights Importance of Boating and Water Safety Heading into the Memorial Day Weekend
Plain Text –
AUSTIN— Safe Boating Week runs May 16-22 nationally and in Texas as proclaimed by Gov. Greg Abbott and partners across the country are advocating safe and responsible boating as Texans head to the water this weekend.
May 8, 2015
- Texas Game Wardens Arrest Two Killeen Men in Alligator Death [News Images]
Plain Text –
TEMPLE, Texas – A Texas Game Warden investigation sparked by social media posts on Facebook detailing the killing of an 11-foot alligator has resulted in the arrests of two Killeen men.
May 6, 2015
April 24, 2015
April 15, 2015
April 6, 2015
March 26, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- Smith County Duo Facing More Than 30 Charges for Illegal Hunting Activity [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- TPW Commission Recognizes Employee Achievement [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
March 17, 2015
March 3, 2015
March 2, 2015
- Be a Part of a Texas Law Enforcement Legend — Applications now being accepted for 60th game warden cadet class [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Feb. 17, 2015
Feb. 12, 2015
Feb. 10, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- State Game Warden Seize Shark Boat in Gulf [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- Texas Game Wardens Arrest Night Hunters near Downtown New Braunfels [News Images] [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 22, 2015 — Bundled Plain Text
- Game Warden Field Notes [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
- SEAFWA Recognizes Game Warden and TPWD Employee [Print – Plain Text – Permalink]
Jan. 14, 2015
Jan. 6, 2015
Publication — Permission is granted to publish, in whole or in part, any news releases on this page.
Print — A print-friendly version of the news release shows only the release with font sizes set to the browser default.
Plain Text — Plain text versions of TPWD news releases are provided for copying and pasting into editing software.
To copy text into an editing software:
- Click a Plain Text link to display the plain text page in your browser.
- Select all.
- Paste in a document in your editing program.
Permalink — This is a direct link to the news release, omitting the navigation context from the URI.
English/Spanish — News releases posted in both English and Spanish have one of these links.
If you have any suggestions for improving these pages, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Plain Text Pages.