All Park Events
- Canoeing 101
- Learn the basics of paddling on the Blanco River.
- "Camp Wild"
- Immerse yourself in the Texas Outdoors at "Camp Wild" where children will learn valuable knowledge about protecting our natural resources, while having fun in a wilderness setting! During this week-long day camp children will learn about Wildlife, Water and Habitats, and will become Junior Rangers! Children will be engaged through hands-on activities: Setting up Camp, Outdoor Cooking, Fishing, Archery, Nature Hikes and keeping their very own Nature Journal.
- Aqua Rangers
- We love our Frio River... But is it dirty, clean, or somewhere in-between?
- Under the Summer Sun Weekday Program Series - Animal Tales
- Under the Summer Sun Weekday Program Series - Wetland Birds