All Park Events
- History of Pedernales Falls Hike
- Join a ranger for a one mile hike down to the falls. We will discuss the history of Pedernales Falls and how it has shaped the wildlife, plants, and geology of the park as we see it today. This hike ends with a fascinating discovery in the rocks! (30-45 minutes)
- Cave Tours
- Junior Ranger Explorer Packs
- Stop at the park office and check out a Junior Ranger Explorer Pack for your day at the park!
- Atlatl in the Afternoon
- Ancient spear-throwing!
- Making a Park: History of GISP
- Galveston Island State Park (GISP) fascinates historians and adventurers alike!