State Park Telephone Reservations
- The Customer Service Center - Reservation Agents are on duty Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (closed on major holidays).
- The number to call for state park reservations and cancellations is (512)
389-8900 (Austin). The best days to call are Wednesday and Thursday when
the volume is lighter. Monday, Tuesday, and the week before any major holiday
are the busiest days. The busiest times are 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- 6 p.m.
- A short, quick menu routes calls directly to a specialized customer service
agent to help you with your particular need.
- When all agents are talking with customers, you'll know how long you have
to wait to talk to someone.
- If your wait becomes excessive, you will have an option to leave a message
to receive a call back by the end of the next business day.
- Touch Tone Services - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Call (512)389-8900, select 1 and then 4. You can now check the payment status and details or cancel existing reservations. You must have your reservation number(s) and your customer ID number to make use of touch tone services. A successful cancellation is acknowledged when completed. If a problem is encountered, you will be transferred to a customer service agent during business hours or be given an opportunity to leave a message.
If you have any questions, comments, or trouble making a reservation, call our Customer Service Center at (512) 389-8900 and select option 1, 4, or e-mail email@example.com.
Note: If you do not receive an e-mail confirming your reservation, you do not have a reservation. Please call the number above.
Your communications will receive a response, although some of our return contacts may be delayed past our normal response time. Thank you for your patience.