Old Sabine Bottom: Camping (WMA)
Phone: (903) 881-8233
Fax: (903) 882-9093
21187 CR 4106
Lindale, TX 75771
NOTICE: The main gate is closed. Access is limited to walk in or boat in from the river.Open year round, except closed for Special Permit hunts.
- Users may not camp or build a fire anywhere other than in a designated campsite.
- Users may not cause, create, or contribute to excessive or disturbing sounds beyond the person's immediate campsite between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Users may not establish a camp and leave it unattended for a period of longer than 24 hours.
- Users must remove refuse from the area upon departing.
- Cutting of firewood is prohibited.
Primitive camping will be available at the Old Channel parking area for hunters selected for the "Special Permit" hunts. Camping is also available at Tyler State Park.
For camping information at Tyler State Park: Texas Parks and Wildlife - State Parks