All Park Events
- The Monarch Butterfly
- Ranch Heritage Day at Hill Country State Natural Area
- Ranch Heritage is an annual free, fun, family event with chuck wagon cooking, horse-drawn covered wagon, cowboys and cowgirls on horseback, frontier days activities including branding, horseshoeing, weaving, fence building and apple peeling.
- In its 20th year, the StarWalk is a naked eye tour of the night sky over Copper Breaks State Park followed by a closer look through telescopes and binoculars. Copper Breaks is one of four International Dark Sky parks in Texas.
- Cedar Hill State Park | Texas Outdoor Family | Harvest Days Event! | Dallas Area | (Open)
- Join us for a fun filled weekend designed to help your family discover the joys of camping and Texas State Parks. All camping gear and equipment required for an overnight stay at the park is included with each reservation! Click for a list of activities offered and specific information for this workshop.
- Dairy Daze
- Join us at the Sauer-Beckmann Living History farm to explore the many uses of milk on a 1915 German family farm.