Wildlife Diversity Webinar Series
This monthly webinar series highlights research and conservation efforts in Texas. » Sign up for Wildlife Diversity Webinar Series notifications
For questions or more information about the Wildlife Diversity Webinar Series, please contact Meredith Longoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 2 – Snake Fungal Disease in the Brazos basin.
- December 16 – Status of Nelson’s Pocket Mouse in South Texas.
- January 20 – Status of Texas Pocket Gophers.
- February 17 – On the trail for Texas screwstem … elusive, tiny, screwy.
- March 17 - Activity and Habitats of the Western Chicken Turtle in Texas
- Home Range and Habitat Associations of the Spot-tailed Earless Lizard. March 18, 2020.
- Big-tooth Maple in Central Texas. April 15, 2020.
- White-nose Syndrome Invasion Dynamics in Texas. May 20, 2020.
- Strategies to Reduce Impacts of Wind Energy on Bats. June 17, 2020.
- Conserving Genetic Diversity of Big Red Sage. July 12, 2020
- Taxonomic Status and Occurrence of the Rio Grande Siren. August 19, 2020
- Status of Swift Fox in Texas. September 16, 2020
- Genetic Analysis of The Rough-footed Mud Turtle. October 7, 2020
- Bat Winter Roosts in Texas. October 21, 2020