- Texas Game Warden Search and Rescue Drone Program Yields Positive Outcomes Across the State
- Hunters Reminded to Report Their Harvest During Upcoming Antlerless Season
- Celebrate the Season with Holiday Happenings at Texas State Parks
Download the Official App for Texas State Parks!
Now find your perfect state park escape using the Texas State Parks Official Guide for Apple and Android devices. The free app locates campgrounds, cabins, trails and places to hike, bike, swim, fish or kayak. And it'll give you all the details on 89 state parks in Texas.
Alternatives to doing business in person with TPWD.
- Online Boat Registration
- Renew registration, obtain replacement documents and more online.
See available online boat registration options
- Mail-in Boat Requests
- Mail ownership transfer transaction requests to your nearest TPWD Law Enforcement Office:
- Contact TPWD Boat Section
- (800) 262-8755
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Online purchase of licenses, stamps, tags & packages.
Buy fishing & hunting licenses
- Outdoor Annual
- Summary of Hunting, Fishing and Boating Regulations
View the Outdoor Annual or Download the app
- Boater Education
- Online courses are available for required boater education.
See available boater education courses
Law Enforcement Contacts
Hundred-Mile Hike, Wagley Ranch & Monarch Motel
Follow along as a young adventurer tackles her first long-distance hike on the longest trail in Texas and feel her triumphs as well as her aching feet. Visit the Wagley Ranch, in Palo Pinto County, where endangered birds in hillside woodlands are right at home with a cattle herd on native grasslands. See how migrating monarchs turn a grove of oak trees into a magical monarch motel.
I scratch the wand across the slate call, and almost instantaneously, the tom turkey responds with a thundering gobble. For 30 minutes, we play a cat-and-mouse game of call and response. He gets closer each time.
Now, he’s 15 yards away. We are eye to eye.
Bigger better bass!
A new era of Toyota ShareLunker is underway! The year-round season began Jan. 1, and anglers who catch a bass that's at least 8 lbs. or 24" can enter their catch online or in the ShareLunker app. Participants will receive a catch kit, achievement decal, ShareLunker gear, and entry into a drawing for prizes including a $5,000 shopping spree!