Make reservations online.Reserve Online
- Reserve online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Get help with using the online reservation system.
Make phone reservations.Reserve by Phone
- Reserve by phone Monday - Friday during business hours
- Group facilities, most ADA sites, and some park sites must be reserved by phone.
Reserve your spot early.
Park capacity is based on visitor safety and resource protection. Our most popular parks fill months in advance. To guarantee entry, we highly recommend visitors reserve:
- day passes, especially on weekends and holidays
- day and overnight sites
- some tours and activities
Get more early reservation information from our Reservations FAQ
Make sure you're ready to reserve.
Payment is required of all charges, including entrance fees, to confirm and guarantee your reservation. We accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Same-day reservations are nonrefundable.
To make a reservation, you will need:
- email address
- home and work phone numbers
- trailer or mobile home lengths (if applicable)
- credit card for payment
Save time at check-in! Provide license plates for all vehicles entering the park when making your reservation.
All Texas Parks and Wildlife regulations, rules and policies apply to reservations.
Get help & details.
Conditions & Terms
Still have questions?
Send your questions or comments to our customer service by email or by calling (512) 389-8900.
Customer service hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm and are not available on major holidays.
We cannot check site availability or make reservations via email.